Show current weather, forecasts and much more.
WeatherMan was created in 2001 as a way to gather information from the National Weather Service and display that information in a concise way in an application
I also needed a way to get weather information into my home automation system so I created an application that supported AppleScript so I could use that technology to get the weather information anywhere I wanted.
WeatherMan was born and I've been using it ever since.
Users who bought WeatherMan before the Mac App Store exsisted
have to re-buy WeatherMan from the App Store.
Please think of this as a $0.99 paid upgrade.
Delete your current version before going to the App Store.
Features of Current Release: 2.7.6
- Multiple Cities - US and International.
- Menubar Weather
- Current Conditions - Temperature, Wind Chill, Heat Index, Wind Speed and Direction, Barometer, Dewpoint, Relative Humidity, Sky Conditions and Visibility (English or Metric).
- Current and Extended Forecast (Including Nowcast product).
- Sunrise, Sunset, Civil, Nautical and Astronomical Twilight times also Lunar Data.
- Severe Thunderstorm,Tornado,Flood warnings and Non-Precipitation Warnings (U.S. Only).
- Animated Nexrad Radar Images (U.S. Only) along with unlimited user customized weather image
- GOES satellite images
- Current Temperature and weather condition icon can be displayed in the Dock
- AppleScript Support
- WeatherMan is free for Intel Macs running a OSX version at least OSX 10.4 and OSX 10.6.5 or earlier.
- Intel Macs running OSX 10.6.6 can buy WeatherMan for $0.99 on the App Store. Click Here.
WeatherMan for users running OS X 10.6.5 or earlier on an Intel Mac
Download Weather Man Here
Screen Shots (click to enlarge)